Danish Online Living Lab - Sustainable Hospitals
An inspiring plenary session, followed by targeted online 1:1 meetings that promises knowledge gain and new business contacts.
The online match-making event brings together companies (buyers as well as suppliers) from a large number of European countries. This is your unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts.
The key focus of this matchmaking event is centered around the Living Labs concept. For this event the focus is on Sustainability in Hospitals - and more specific; ENERGY and RESOURCE Efficiency. The challenge owners are looking for innovative companies, ideas, technologies and methodologies in order to identify and form new partnerships within the specified challenge areas. Participate to get in direct contact with the project developers and pitch your innovative solutions during targeted one-on-one B2B meetings.
The model is time and cost efficient, and the end result is more business partnerships, as well as networking across borders, making Northern Connections! The meetings will take place online, in individual 1:1 digital meeting rooms, using the B2Match software, and your specific schedule will be automatically arranged in advance. By means of this website, create a profile in the easy-to-use softeware, state your interests, areas of expertise and start exploring the other registered participants profiles, in the search for new business partnerships and meetings.
- As purchaser - find qualified European suppliers during effective 1:1 meetings
- As market/sales manager - find new European customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this online event?
- Showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled online 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your participation a success:
- Meet new partners and customers
- Discover new products & services
- Prepare purchases or projects
- Meet new suppliers
- Get information about latest's trends regarding energy and ressource consumption